About Edith Langa:
My name is Edith Langa. I’m a passionate, fast learning and dedicated individual who
is looking for an opportunity to expand more within the field of Financial and Taxation Sector.
I see myself as a dynamic and an energetic individual looking for a challenging work
environment that will hone my skills and keep me on my toes. My goal is to be a part
of an organisation that only delivers exceptional service and products
My eagerness to learn more and evolve is one of my greatest assets, and accuracy
and diligence are traits I believe I possess. I love the constant change occurring all
around us and work well under pressure. I’m able to work individually as well as in a
team orientated environment. I’m also a go-getter and constantly take initiative.
I have developed problem solving skills as well as good communication and writing
skills that has enabled me to perform my duties more effectively and thus helped to
keep the team I worked with to performance on a high.
Position Client Account Management
Tasks and responsibilities
• Ensuring effective management of taxpayer accounts
• Dealing with follow-ups generated by the Legacy System in respect of
VAT/PAYE, or SITE/SDL/UIF, or Income Tax within
• Collecting outstanding taxes across all tax types within a Sector
• Calculating tax owing /refundable across all taxes
• Discussing and arranging deferments and other payments option
• Ensuring optimal collections against KPI targets set by the Team Leader
• To ensure that all "standard queries" from clients are promptly, effectively and
efficiently answered or resolved thereby improving the image of SARS as a
service delivery organization
• To deliver a comprehensive one-stop client service to all SARS clients
inclusive of standard queries and taxpayer education
• To render a tax advisory service to all clients inclusive of rendering a law
• To act as first contact within a SARS office acting as ambassador for SARS.
• To perform all functions in respect of the completion of returns and other
official documents of all taxes administered by SARS in order to meet clients’
needs and expectations
• To provide a comprehensive service to all clients in respect of registration
requirements, analysis of taxable income and incorrect assessments,
calculations of tax debits/credits as well as verbal law interpretation and
explanation of tax law, in order to meet client needs
• To keep abreast of all new policies, procedures, and guidelines, circular
minutes and amendments to all Tax legislation in order to promote the
accuracy and quality of information provided to clients/taxpayers.
• Presenting disputes on behalf of taxpayers (waiver of interest and penalties,
objections (ADR1) and Appeals (ADR2)
• To attend to all account enquiries received by telephone or in person, in
respect of all outstanding debits and credits, penalties and interests with
regards to all taxes administered by SARS.
Institute of Certified Bookkeepers South Africa
Year of Completion 2016
University Name UNISA
Qualification Value-added Tax
Year of Completion 2012
University Name North West University
Qualification Taxation Certificate
Year of Completion 2007
Professionals who compete with Edith
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Edith Langa
Professionals from different sectors near Germiston, Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Edith
Jobs near Germiston, Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
Dante Personnel Fourways, South Africa
Minimum requirements: · LLB or Equivalent Legal Degree · 3 years' experience in a similar role · Solar industry experience preferred · Experience in Drafting, Reviewing, and Negotiating Commercial Ag ...
Smith Garb & Associates Johannesburg, South Africa R300,000 - R500,000 per year
RESPONSIBILITIES: · Maintain accurate financial records, including bookkeeping, reconciliations and journal entries · Prepare and analyse annual financial statements and reports on Caseware · Assist w ...
Recruitment Web Sandton, South Africa R200,000 - R400,000 per year
Our client is looking for experienced Used vehicle sales executives for our client's dealership in Sandton. · Must have Used Car Sales Experience 2 – 5 years · Matric / Grade 12 · Clean Criminal / ITC ...