This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am hardworking professional. I can communicate with people on all levels. I am flexible, can work under pressure, organized and I have a passion for customer service. I have excellent admin skills, I'm innovative and proactive.
I completed matric in 1990. I have studied the following;
Basic Sales Principles & Introduction to Marketing
Certificate for Advanced programmes in Marketing
Digital Marketing 1,2, 3
Thompsons Holidays – Advertising and Marketing Coordinator / Trafficker
April 2015-August 2020
Reason for leaving – Retrenched
- Managed a team of advertising coordinators.
- Plan the advertising needs of the company by drawing up and maintaining accurate advertising schedules and within budget.
- Undertaking and scheduling daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Prepare a spreadsheet as a tracking tool for the years advertising.
- Main point of contact for external agencies such as web designers, consortium partners, banking partners and printing suppliers.
- Coordinate the products to be advertised and ensure that advertisements are submitted prior to deadline.
- Plan weekly and monthly advertising and promotional schedules for the various distribution channels and mediums.
- Provide administrative support arranging internal and external meetings.
- Assist in the organising of travel workshops, expos, exhibitions, promotional events and digital campaigns.
- Work closely with schools regarding adverts in school magazines, D6 communicators, billboards and flyers for sporting events.
- Work closely with creative department/designers to ensure the style guide and Corporate Identity is met and adhered to.
- Ensure emailers and mail shots are sent to internet designers and daily design deadlines are met.
- Approve and sign off all flyers, newspaper adverts, mailers and any other marketing adverts.
- Assist in the planning of advertising needs through getting rates, demographics from publications, newspapers and booking space.
- Work with various departments and individuals in the organisation to ensure materials flow through the company in a timely manner.
- Support CEO, sales and marketing teams in coordinating and organising various projects.
- Develop and maintain marketing schedule for the delivery of products.
- Troubleshoot problems to make sure a project remains on schedule.
- Monitor communication and work between departments.
- Report on project status, workloads and accounts.
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including digital, accounts and creative.
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates.
- Lead and coordinate campaigns from initial stages through to delivery.
- Analyze campaigns to report on visitor data and user experience.
- Manage campaign resources and update key stakeholders on requirements.
- Work with multiple projects and ensure all parties are informed of progress and problems.
- Drive company marketing strategy through the planning & implementation of campaigns.
- Collate marketing collateral to advertise in through-the-line campaign strategies.
- Coordinate and manage project deadlines for monthly advertising schedule.
- Manage and monitor team of marketing support (designers, marketing coordinators and PR)
- Establishing B2B & B2C partnerships through joint marketing initiatives within the travel & tourism industry.
British Airways - 1 May 1997 - 17 April 2015
Trainer & Contact Centre Executive
Reason for leaving - Retrenched
- Managed a reservations team.
- Action and respond emails & faxes from customers.
- Assist with Customer Relations queries & complaints.
- Handle escalated customer queries and complaints from the Service Centre.
- Authorize and action the service recoveries for the Executive Club.
- Liaise with banking partners on the Rewards programs.
- Build relationships with Franchise Partner Comair and all banking.
- Assist marketing with setting up terms and conditions for campaigns and promotions.
- Ensure key relationships are maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Undertake and manage adhoc projects.
- Assess and action discretionary tier upgrades.
- Assist with various projects and events.
- SAP - Auditing of tickets issued & stock reconciliation.
- Attendance Management.
- Performance Management & appraisals.
- Analyze performance data and generate reports to measure team productivity and efficiencies.
- Ensure the Service Levels are met and the lost call rate is maintained in line with corporate standards.
- Analyze telephone stats, call volumes and average handling times.
- Quality assessment of calls.
- Listen and record calls for quality purposes.
- Provide support to direct reports by ensuring frequent and robust communication.
- Monitor performance, coach and motivate people to maximize every selling opportunity for British Airways in order to exceed revenue targets.
- Pro-actively monitor and identify key issues and find creative solutions within the company’s procedures and policies. Document agent performance.
- Create team awareness of the revenue importance of each internal and external customer and travel agent and obtain team commitment to deliver a consistent quality of service.
- Set up KPIs & objectives for consultants .
- Handle budget write-offs and service fee waivers.
- Web support for Ba.com.
- System testing for all new/upgraded reservations systems.
- Business Continuity Plan - Assist with the management of the Telephone Enquiry Centre (Disaster Planning in the event of an aircraft disaster or Pandemic.
Birnam Business College - Personal Assistant & Student Affairs Advisor
August 1994- February 1996
- Personal Assistant to the Vice Principal.
- Examinations coordinator.
- Assessed and collated testimonials.
- Organized and coordinated graduations, fund raising events and fun days.
- Issued student cards & student reports.
- Captured all examination marks and printed result sheets.
- Coordinator for invigilation and timetables.
- Invigilated exams for part time students.