HR Administrator/HR Ofiicer
About Caylene Govender :
I am a meticulous, responsible and organized individual. I possess interpersonal and time management skills. I have recently completed my Bachelor of Commerce Human Resource Management degree and I am seeking to gain experience in my desired field. I am confident that I will successfully fill the vacant position that i have applied for in your organization.
Forming and maintaining employee records
• Updating databases with our service providers -Simple pay
• Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents- employment contracts and recruitment guides
• Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information
• Overseeing and checking payroll information with the HR Partners
• Reviewing and renewing company policies-maternity leave
• Communicating with external partners on a daily basis formulating strategies and sharing ways of improvements
• Assisting employees with daily queries and issues being experienced at head office and the branches
• Involved in all levels of administration- recruitment, remuneration, sales training with Hr partners
• Delivering effective human resource administrative support by assisting the managers and staff within the business ethics
• Take minutes in staff meetings
• Publication of job advertisements on social media and other platforms- Pnet
• Arranging interviews, which includes contacting prospective employees or interviewees, setting up of appropriate and adequate interview panels, and supervising the interviewing process.
• Collating the information for a reference and background checks.
• Screening through all submitted resumes for a particular job position, seeking only the most qualified applicant
Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Human resource management
Professionals who compete with Caylene
Professionals in the same Human Resources sector as Caylene Govender
Professionals from different sectors near Umhlanga, eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Caylene
Jobs near Umhlanga, eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality
re|source consulting Pinetown, South Africa
Job Description · A market leader in the packaging industry, is looking to appoint a Shift Setter at their facility based in Pinetown. Reporting to the Plant Manager of the relevant department, the su ...
Emporium Human Capital Durban, South Africa
Business Development Executive Property (POS23121) · R 25 000 to R 30 000 per month (Negotiable) · Durban · Requirements: · Tertiary Qualification in Finance will be an advantage · 4 to 5 years experi ...
SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Durban, South Africa
Job Requirements:Matric essential. · Finance related qualification pref. · Min 2 years accounts admin experience in a manufacturing environment. · Sage exp an advantage. · Responsibilities:Capture sal ...