Front Office Supervisor
About Thaninga Mathe:
I am a hard-working, friendly, and motivated person with a practical approach to problem-solving, a drive to see things through to completion, and a passion for providing excellent administrative and customer service at all times. In my previous position, I dealt with guests' inquiries and complaints both face-to-face and over the phone. I have successfully led and trained a team of employees and assisted them with onboarding to set them up for their success and the company's success. I can work well under pressure and I enjoy overcoming challenges.
May 2022 – May 2023
Rooms Division Supervisor • Battle House Hotel and Spa
- Manage reservations and check-ins/check-outs, block rooms to meet guests’ requests, and go through arrivals to make sure every reservation is set up correctly. Training employees and assigning tasks, implementing procedures, and keeping a positive work environment.
- Constantly trying to create the perfect guest experience by monitoring customer satisfaction metrics, working with staff to improve customer service, and developing new ways to enhance guest experience.
- Communicate closely with the assistant managers and Front Office manager to ensure follow-up on any challenges, concerns, or staff performance.
- Responsible for the efficient and professional running of the front office, including relationships with other departments.
December 2019 – April 2021
Front Office Agent, Kalahari Resort and Conventions
- Manage reservations and check-ins to ensure the highest Revenue.
- Perform daily operations of the front desk including checking guests in and out, and answering phones.
- Provide information about amenities, areas,s and venues and promote services.
- Reports any unresolved problems with owners and guests to management. Maintains clean work area.
- Sustain a courteous attitude and professional appearance.
- Carefully handle cash for any cash-paying guests.
National Diploma in Tourism Management
Professionals who compete with Thaninga
Professionals in the same Tourism / Travel / Hospitality sector as Thaninga Mathe
Professionals from different sectors near Tembisa, Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
Jobs near Tembisa, Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
Isilumko Staffing Pretoria, South Africa Full time
I am looking for RE 5 Outbound Call Centre Agents to start 1 April 2023 at out insurance client in Menlyn. · Should be able to make 7-8 sales per day · Upsell · Objection handling · Educate client a ...
Jobking Centurion, South Africa Full time
Stock Controller (EKE414) · Centurion · R20 000 per month · Preference will be given to female applicants however not exclusive to · We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory and p ...
Oxyon People Solutions Johannesburg, South Africa Full time
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES): · Proven history with Brand Management, Digital Marketing and Advertising as well as Marketing Communications to build brand and brand awareness. · E ...