About Sethabile Zulu:
I am a hardworking, conscientious, target and service-oriented pharmacist with strong pharmacological and medical background and profound knowledge of confidentiality laws and pharmaceutical regulations. Not only do I have extensive knowledge of pharmacy work routines, procedures and materials, but I also have experience of working in various settings such as hospitals and retail pharmacies. I am reliable professional who has the ability to meet deadlines and ensures to perform to high standards. I can follow procedures and work with minimal supervision. I have good communication skills and can easily engage in conversations with clients and stakeholders, asking questions in order to get a better understanding of their needs. I have a track record of solving obstacles ethically and appropriately.
I am currently a community service pharmacist, my major responsibilities are as follows:
- Evaluation of a patient’s medicine-related needs by determining the indication, safety and effectiveness of the therapy.
- Accurately interpret scripts and act in a professional and responsible manner, and within the legal requirements in accordance with the SAPC.
- Correct errors on scripts rejected by CCMDD.
- Registering patients on CCMDD programme to collect at their convenient pickup points.
- Organizing and planning of Pharmacy month activities.
- Performing in-service training to pharmacy staff on topics delegated by the Pharmacy Manager.
- Compiling statistics and file after hour cupboard.
- Dispensing of any medicine or scheduled substance on the prescription of a person authorised to prescribe medicine.
- Furnishing of information and advice to any person with regard to the use medicine.
- Determining patient compliance with the therapy, and follow-up to ensure that the patient’s medicine-related needs are being met.
- The provision of pharmacist-initiated therapy.
- The compounding, manipulation, preparation or packaging of any medicine or scheduled substance, or the supervision thereof
- The manufacturing of any medicine or scheduled substance, or supervision thereof
- The purchasing, acquiring, importing, keeping, possessing, using, releasing, storage, packaging, re-packaging, supplying or selling of any medicine or scheduled substance, or supervision thereof
- Follow up with patients regarding script tacking reports as requested by the Dispensary Manager, and follow up appointments
- Ensure authorisation of chronic, HIV and AIDS, and oncology medication
- Ensuring good stock rotation and reporting on low / out of stock levels, and stock errors to the Dispensary Manager
- participation and facilitating quarterly stock takes
- I completed my matric in 2015 at Imbilane High School.
- I furthered my studies at the University of Limpopo as a B.pharm student in 2016 and completed in 2020.
- I completed my internship at the Port Shepstone Regional Hospital in 2021
- Commenced my community service at Nkonjeni District Hospital till date.
- I am currently studying a short course as a data analyst at UCT.
Professionals in the same Pharmaceutical / Bio-tech sector as Sethabile Zulu
Professionals from different sectors near Ulundi, Zululand District Municipality
Other users who are called Sethabile
Jobs near Ulundi, Zululand District Municipality
Career Pathfinders Melmoth, South Africa
Executive Head of Hospitality · The Client's Game Reserve in KZN is an exciting new re-wilding and big 5 conservation project situated in the heart of Zululand. · There are 4 lodges on the reserve: · ...
Career Pathfinders Melmoth, South Africa
Camp Manager. · Exclusive rustic Game Lodge situated in 130 Ha Game Reserve - Zululand District KZN · Key Performance Area: · Our client is seeking a Lodge Manager for the Game Lodges including the ne ...
SRG Recruitment Dube, South Africa
Overview · (Area: · ) Dube Tradeport · (Salary: · ) Market Relate · (Ref: · AG) · Our client requires a suitably qualified and experienced Supply Chain and Inventory Administrator to join their Head o ...