About Ntombi Mabena:
I am a skilled training officer/ facilitator with experience of writing and delivering training, excellent communication and presentation skills, good interpersonal and management skills analytical skills, great at bringing people together, a team leader and a life coach and mentor.
My enthusiasm for pursuing a career in this area stems from my interest in working with disadvantaged young people and my desire to make full use of my skills in motivating people to make a difference. After my experience with Nkangala TVET College, I am attracted by the opportunity to help and develop the lives of young people through skills development.
On a more personal level I am open to any situation that is challenging, and which tests my abilities, and with my colleagues I have a reputation as being a fast learner who is dependable, organized and computer literate.
MERSETA CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER]
Coordinating administrative processes in applying, delivering and reporting on grants.
- Coordinating group training strategy alignment to relevant skills development regulations.
Facilitation of funding applications and funding claiming process according to grant.
- Liaising with different stakeholders and relevant bodies.
Ensuring appropriate level of reporting to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Coordination of key training projects
- People management
- Workplace skills, plan and mandatory grant applications monitoring
- Project administration and management
- Discretionary grant and mandatory grant verifications
- Workplace approval application monitoring, evaluation and verification.
Onsite inspections and OHS certification verifications.
- Coordination with other SETAs, SAQA, QCTO for compliance reporting.
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables.
NKANGALA FET COLLEGE BOILERMAKER TRAINING OFFICER]
Overseeing training processes by monitoring training methods and giving feedback on training areas that would need improvement.
- Coordinating and managing training content.
Developing and managing the development of training material and curriculum.
Proving support in the process of developing and maintaining training programs.
- Developing in class evaluation and assessments of all training.
- Monitoring, evaluating and moderation.
- Trade tested Boilermaker
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Ntombi Mabena
Professionals from different sectors near South Africa, West Coast District Municipality
Other users who are called Ntombi
Jobs near South Africa, West Coast District Municipality
Joubert and Associates Lutzville, South Africa R300,000 - R500,000 per year
Key Performance Areas: · STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: As member of the Senior Management Team responsible for the daily management of the business · MAINTENANCE: Full responsibility for all aspects of preven ...
Mr Price Vredendal, South Africa
We're looking for a strong, vibrant, and self- disciplined Store Supervisor to support store management in the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and cust ...
Trade On SA Vredendal, South Africa
Exciting Opportunity for a Senior Restaurant Manager to Join our Dynamic Company and work within SA's No. 1 Fast Food brand · Key Responsibilities: · Achieve High Standards within the restaurant by en ...