About Lethabo Mantlole:
A graduate in BA Humanities majoring in Geography/GIS and Anthropology, from the University of Johannesburg. I am result-driven individual, with technical/analytical knowledge and good experience in GIS. I aspire to break into the corporate world and gain skills in spatial data analysis and information technology or research acquisition.
Geospatial Technician| Geo-Space International, Pretoria
Dec 2022 – present
- Contractor Under SANRAL
- Trident Data Capturing Project, to collect physical features on national routes.
- Report writing and spreadsheet compilation for data being captured.
- Collecting and digitizing road furniture accurately for SANRAL Quality Assurance.
- Digitizing and capturing with the use of ArcGIS Pro, Collection of Hydrological, Population, Transportation and Land cover features for Nigeria.
Geospatial Technician | Southern Mapping Company- Woolpert, Fourways
FEB 2021 – July 2022
- Map Production with guidelines of Multinational geospatial co- production program (MGCP)
- Map Editing and Quality checking via Hexagon Geospatial Feedback.
- Running Scripts on finalized map sheet
- Using Google Earth as a reference
GIS Consultant |Information Decisions Systems, Sandton, Johannesburg
may 2019 – Dec 2019
- Tshwane Asset Audit Project Correcting GPS coordinates for Tshwane Asset Audit, using Arc Map, Open Street to compare and collect Tshwane owned land.
- Map creations for Open spaces for Tshwane Asset Audit, using ArcMap.
- Map sorting, and writing reports to supervisor on weekly progress.
- ESKOM SPOT Count Project Digitizing every structure on SA grid for ESKOM to plan for electricity supply and planning.
BA Humanities Majoring in Geography and Anthropology, University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg.
2015 – 2018
Subjects: Geographic Information Systems, Anthropology, Sociology and Development
Bachelor of Science: BS c Honors in Geography, University of South Africa, Pretoria.
2019 –2020 (Degree pending to Fees)
Research Project: Investigating Expansion of Informal Settlements in Mamelodi.
Subjects: The Geography of everyday living in human settlements, Geographic
perspectives of Environmental change, the geography of the People-Resource
interactions in Global south and Geographer as researcher.
Professionals who compete with Lethabo
Professionals in the same Scientific sector as Lethabo Mantlole
Professionals from different sectors near Johannesburg, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Lethabo
Jobs near Johannesburg, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Curro Black Tokoza, South Africa
We are a registered and accredited Insurance brokerage company.Our services include short term and long term insurance products in partnership with reputable financial services companies in South Afri ...
Thanda Human Capital Midrand, South Africa
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB · To provide guidance and execute specialised audits for the portfolio, including the provision of industry/ best practice knowledge to enhance the audit process and the audit ...
Absa Bank Limited Sandton, South Africa
Bring your possibility to life Define your career with us · With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our fam ...