About Bronwyn Baragwanath:
An experienced medical office receptionist with over seven years’ experience in working within a health/medical settings.
Skilled in optimizing practice work flow by managing patients flows, professionals schedules, and patient appointments.
Good administrative skills, including inventory management, accounts receivable, and patient records management.
A patient-focused, detail-oriented and computer-savvy medical receptionist. Personable and courteous in all interactions with patients and team members and skilled at anticipating professional and practice needs.
• Effective in handling office and administrative tasks within busy times.
• Expedient in processing patient check-in/check-out, verifying medical aid options and collecting third-party claims.
• Efficient in managing appointment scheduling, patient records, medical billing and financial information.
• Over seven years’ experience in a busy health/medical office, providing efficient client- centred service in all interactions and tasks.
• Able to organise tasks and deal constructively with interruptions and demanding patients.
• Track record of maintaining medical record integrity through accurate and efficient handling of confidential data.
• Able to exercise discretion and independent judgement to ensure the smooth operation of the front office.
• Solid Ms Office and scheduling system experience, i.e.: Health Bridge, Eminence, Optimax, and Goodex (basic) and Elive.
• Capable of identifying and resolving problems using good judgement and decision making skills.
• Adaptable and able to re- prioritize according to changing needs and demands.
I enjoy working in this environment and pride myself on responding quickly to all patient needs with empathy and professionalism.
· Certificate in Building a Winning Practice (Health Bridge).
· Certificate in Health suite 2.9 (Health bridge)
· Certificate in Self Leadership (Online short course)
· Certificate in Creative Thinking & Innovation (Online short course)
· Certificate in Business & Office Administration (Online short course)
· Certificate in Business Management (Online short course)
· Certificate in Business and Office Management (Online short course)
· Certificate: Intro to Business Accounting (Online short course)
Professionals who compete with Bronwyn
Professionals offering similar services to those of Bronwyn Baragwanath
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Bronwyn Baragwanath
Professionales offering Administrative Assistants services
Professionals from different sectors near Randburg, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Bronwyn
Jobs near Randburg, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Bridgena Barnard & Associates Johannesburg, South Africa R500,000 - R800,000 per year
East Rand Chemical wholesaler requires the services of an experienced Chemical Sales Consultant to join their team · Matric / Grade 12 · Reside within the area · Qualification in Sales and or Chemical ...
Network Recruitment Johannesburg, South Africa
Our client, a leading player in the renewable energy sector, is actively seeking young and dynamic electrical engineers, or individuals currently pursuing a degree in electrical engineering, to join t ...
Malander Placements Johannesburg, South Africa
Key Responsibilities:Perform daily bank reconciliations for multiple accounts, ensuring accuracy and completeness; · Process and reconcile creditors and debtors transactions in a timely manner; · Mana ...