Member Relations Intern/Assistant
About Asisipho Mahe:
Hardworking, energetic and self motivated Professional Member Relations Intern with Business Management
qualification seeking a position with the company that will allow fully utilize excellent customer service and
communication skills while providing growth opportunities and willing to relocate.
Welcomed and communicated with members and provided prompt customer
service through phone, online chats and email.
- Answered phones, directed calls, took messages.
- Process Membership applications through the phone and emails.
- Responsible of emailing Membership Certificate in soft copies and issuing hard
copies to members.
- Collaborated with colleagues in archiving the target in reaching more than 100
- Pull reports of outstanding invoices and team up to do debt collections.
- Ask for help from other department when necessary.
National Diploma in Business Management
Professionals who compete with Asisipho
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Asisipho Mahe
Professionals from different sectors near Midrand, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Asisipho
Jobs near Midrand, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
ES Recruitment Johannesburg, South Africa
Within a country and a specific business unit, is in charge of managing 1 to 3 (up to 5 in specific cases) local key accounts. · Ensure the maximization of the penetration of Companys solutions throug ...
CrowdPharm Johannesburg, South Africa
Job: · Freelance Media Buyers · Company: · CrowdPharm · Location: · Remote · Job Type: · Freelance · Job Description: · We are looking to bring more media buyers into our network. CrowdPharm is a netw ...
Isilumko Staffing Johannesburg, South Africa Contract
One of the TOP banks is looking for an individual with debt review work experience, who worked at one of the TOP banks in S.A. OR worked at an agency who assist the Top banks, to work for them on a te ...