Bookkeeper,Digital, Administrator, Teacher,Manager
About Zanele Ngqawana:
I am a highly motivated and self-managed professional with practical expertise in administrative duties managing and distributing information within an office. This includes answering phones, taking memos, and maintaining files. Sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers. Completing data entry, collect transactions, track debits and maintain and monitor financial records. Pay invoices, complete payroll, file tax returns and even maintain office supplies. I have a background experience in teaching adult learners, University students, Primary Grade 2 and 4 as well kindergarten learners. I’ve been teaching foreign students online from the ages of 4 to 9 years of age as well as University Graduates and the working class group in China including South Africa. I am a mother and an experienced teacher. I have completed a diploma in Public management, In addition to that I have a Btech, an NCA (National Credit Act Cert) as well as a TEFL certificate including a 2 year Masters in Public Administration (Incomplete). Currently I’m doing my second Degree in Education. I have excellent planning, communication, leadership, and management skills that have enabled me to perform with greater effectiveness and efficiency in my career. I love children and their wellbeing. Throughout my career I have always prioritize my learners’ development. I am a fast learner, team player and work well under pressure. I have over 5 years of teaching experience in South Africa and China. Over 8 years of Managerial and Administrative work experience. Last but not least I don’t have a criminal record!
27th March 2023 Book&tax keeper City Centre Financial Accountants
- Post up-to-date financial transactions. Track debits and credits for each account.
- Generate financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements. Maintain and monitor financial records for accuracy.
January 5th- March 25th 2023 Administrator at Liyabona metering company
- Organizing office operations and procedures, preparing
- Payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems,
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
July 20th-December21st 2022 Digital Ambassador for Standard Bank
Represented both online and offline by undertaking a range of marketing tasks, with a focus on digital marketing.
May-August 31st 2021 Online teacher for iTutorabc group
- Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students' reading and conversing skills.
- Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes.
- Assigning activities to facilitate students' consolidation of learning material.
January-July 2020 Online teacher for the 21st International School
- Creating a curriculum based on the best knowledge in the field
- Teaching the material with online video lessons
- Leading online discussions of the course material via forums and web chat
August 2019- July 2020: Teacher for the 21st International School
Design educational activities that promote physical, social and intellectual growth of students.
3. May 2019-August 2019: Assistant lecture for De Montfort University Leicester (UK)
- To plan and prepare appropriately the assigned courses and lectures
2018 February -2019 February Vipkids/Loco kids
- Preparing and delivering lessons to improve my students' reading, writing, and conversing skills.
March 2018-April 2019: Teacher for Etonkids International School (Montessori), Beijing
- Provide nurturing and stimulating environment to facilitate children’s growth, exploration and participation.
- Maintain clean and safe classroom environment for children.
Aug 2017-Feb 2018: Teacher for Beijing Foreign Studies (BFS) University, Beijing
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
- Prepare and set tests, examination papers and exercises.
Sept 2017-March 2018:Teacher (part time) for GRIT Education Kindergarten, Beijing, China
- Teach students basic academic skills, letter recognition, phonics and phonemic awareness.
- Students learn to read and write. Instruct children on basic mathematical concepts. Number recognition, simple addition and subtraction, basic fractions, measurement
September 2017- Current: Private tutoring (one on one)
- responsible for helping to understand different subjects
April 2016-March 2017: Human Resource Assistant, Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality,
- Collecting required employment information such as employment application, background checks, resumes and benefit information.
- Record maintenance, maintaining organized and up to date HR files.
- Data capturing,
- Data processing,
- Office work, filing, telephone or emailing clients,
041Catering and events Manager October 2015-March 2016
- manage the food and beverage provision for functions and events supervise catering and waiting staff at functions.
- oversee the management of facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of resources and staff
- plan new promotions and initiatives and contribute to business development.
- deal with staffing and client issues
WNS (Telkom) July-September 2015 Call center Billings agent
- Answer courteously inbound calls, respond to customer inquiries,
- generate customer interest in the service by responding to the needs of the customers, ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services, manage& update customer databases with the status of each customer,
World Class Insurance Administrator/PA January 2015-June 2015
- Communicated with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranged meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
2023: National Credit Act 34 Certificate
2021-Still in progress: Bed in Education
2019:TEFL 60hours (ITTT)
2021:TEFL 120 hours Advanced (Global Language Training)
2015-2016: 1st year Masters degree in Public administration,(incomplete) Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
2014-2015: Bachelor of Technology : Public management, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
2011-2014: Diploma: Public Management, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
2005-2008: High School Diploma (Grade 12), Motherwell High School
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAININGS
2023: National Credit Act 34 certificate
2019: Teacher of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL 120hrs)
2016: Experimental Training in Human resources
2016: Experimental Training in Administration
2015: Experimental Training in Finance
Microsoft Word, Pastel, Excel, Office 365, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Information Practice, Information System, POS (Point of Sale) CAT,
Professionals who compete with Zanele
Professionals in the same Human Resources sector as Zanele Ngqawana
Professionals from different sectors near South Africa, West Coast District Municipality
Other users who are called Zanele
Jobs near South Africa, West Coast District Municipality
Herotel Vredendal, South Africa Freelance
Applications are invited for the Admin Assistant position to be based in Vredendal. · PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: · Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Managers and Emplo ...
TradeOn Vredendal, South Africa Full time
Exciting Opportunity for a Senior Restaurant Manager to Join our Dynamic Company and work within SA's No. 1 Fast Food brand · Key Responsibilities: · Achieve High Standards within the restaurant by en ...
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals South Africa Writing Research & Fact Checking Freelance R1,000 - R1,500 budget
Compile a leadership project where I will do a report on the understanding of how to be a leader both in a secular and I a church context. The focus must be on types of leadership. · I need this servi ...