About Zandile Mbolekwana:
- Oversee the overall ownership and management of the NRF|SAASTA’s website
- Troubleshooting the site and debugging issues that arise with the performance of the website, this involves areas including content, links, etc., in collaboration with the IT Expert and relevant vendors
- Develop and implement website editorial calendar to create new content, aligning with NRF|SAASTA’s overall content strategy
- Update information contained on the site. Some content is updated yearly (staff, handbooks, images, other static content); other content is updated weekly or bi-weekly (vacancies, bids, videos, menus, news stories, photo galleries, etc.)
- Collaborates with NRF|SAASTA’s divisions for larger web-based projects, working directly with the ICT Coordinator for necessary functionality and Architecture updates
- Using NRF|SAASTA’s branding guidelines, designs and oversees graphic standards for the Website
- Designing and developing contact forms for all the events, competitions and webinars for registration
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website
- Ensure website functionality and perform software and active plugin updates
I have completed a National Diploma in Information Technology and majored in Business Analysis at the Vaal University of Technology. I graduated from the eight week Virtual Assistant programme by ALX
and I am extremely enthusiastic. Some of the key highlights of this programme are Google workspace, including docs, sheets, forms, slides, drive, calendar and Gmail. I pay close attention to detail as I know that any error can lead to lost production and frustration. In my past and current experience, I have gained a substantive understanding of analytical reports on business processes and business problem solving. I constantly stay abreast on new trends and insights within the IT industry.
I am currently enrolled forTranscription 101 Course 2021 by TypeWhizz and Agile Business Analysis (IIBA®-AAC endorsed) by Udemy. I graduated from the eight week Virtual Assistant programme by ALX, I completed a Science communication: An introduction to theory, best practice and practical skills certificate by Stellenbosch University.
Professionals who compete with Zandile
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Zandile Mbolekwana
Professionals from different sectors near Pretoria Central, City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Zandile
Jobs near Pretoria Central, City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality
Pillango Placements Pretoria, South Africa
Responsibilities:Program PLC · Set up SCADA/HMI · Integrate control systems such as I/O cards with instruments · Set up communication networks with PLC and field instrument panels · Requirements:Grade ...
Career-seekers Recruitment Solutions Pretoria, South Africa R500,000 - R800,000 per year
Our client, a renowned National organisation in the ICT Risk Management Sector is seeking to URGENTLY appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Financial and Operational Risk Manager to be based in ...
Omega Human Capital Rivonia, South Africa R250,000 - R400,000 per year
Personal Lines Underwriter · Are you a self motivated team player with excellent time management skills? A good communicator and resilience to match it? · My client is looking for someone with the f ...