Graduate at the University of the Witwatersrand
About Terrel Devadasan:
29 year old graduate of the University of the Witwatersrand. Recently completed articles of clerkship for law. Seeking employment in an alternative professional environment.
Double entry basic account principles
Efficient task completion
2020-03 - Candidate Legal Practitioner
2022-07 Adendorff Theron Incorporated
• My responsibilities as a candidate legal practitioner encompassed the daily management of more than 40 active matters, all whilst performing duties which included; liaising with clients, the drafting of various legal documentation (pertaining to motion, action and urgent proceedings), preparation for and attending to the Magistrates’ Court in order to argue various motion proceedings, conducting legal research (including the drafting of technical reports and legal memorandums) and attending to the service and filing of legal documentation at both the Magistrates’ and High Court.
• In addition to the aforementioned, I was responsible for the facilitation of complex consultations which were held at state hospitals throughout the province.
• During the course of my tenure as a candidate legal practitioner I was directly involved in the successful defense of more than 20 High Court and Magistrates’ Court matters on behalf of the state. The majority of the aforementioned matters pertained to medical negligence and labour law.
2019 - Sales/Administration Honeydew Park and Sell
• Responsible for the daily administrative operations of the company. This included organisation/processing of vehicle documentation, client liaising, customer care during and following the purchase of a vehicle.
• Tasked with conducting sales of used car vehicles.
• Performed vehicle evaluations prior to stocking of client property.
2018 - Practical Legal Studies Wits Law Clinic
• I operated in the Delictual Law unit.
• In teams of two we consulted directly with clients. Identifying the legal issues and providing legal advice.
• We were responsible for the drafting of a multitude of legal documentation. This included all forms of pleadings necessary during action/motion proceedings.
• Each pairing was further responsible for communicating any developments to the clients, the collection of client information, and client statements.
2016-06 - Marketing Manager
2017-02 Threesixty Marketing and Branding
• Responsible for the daily administrative operations of the company.
• Managed staff tasks and oversaw individual performances.
• Responsible for client relations and quotations.
2015-08 - Promoter
2016-05 Marketing to the Max
• Part time promotional sales at both events and retail outlets.
• Dealt with a multitude of products and varying target markets.
• Through this experience I nurtured my skill for adapting to differing working environments.
2014-06 - Brand ambassador 2015-06 Asics
• Responsible for the sale and promotion of Asics products.
• Duties included the representation of the brand at sporting
events and park runs.
• Learned the value of always maintaining a professional image.
2010-12 - Waiter
2012-12 Cattle Baron
• Worked sporadically during school holidays.
• Whilst a humble profession, I garnered a true understanding of the importance of excellent service delivery and further developed my time management skills.
Graduated with Honours from the University of the Witwatersrand with an LLB law degree
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Terrel Devadasan
Professionals from different sectors near Nelspruit, Ehlanzeni District
Jobs near Nelspruit, Ehlanzeni District
unemployed youth needed for this opened opportunity no experience is needed free training is offered
Found in: beBee S2 ZA - 6 days ago
Unlimited Force Marketing Mbombela, South Africa Full time
ARE you a self-motivated higth school graduate posited to drive sales and profitable at M DIRECT MARKETING company using a skills along with customer service orientation.Ability to work effectively un ...
Express Employment Professionals White River, South Africa Full time
Our client is looking for x 2 Production Managers/Farming (White River & Malelane area) - Macadamias · Job Description & Experience: · Admin · Store keeping & stock management · Risk Management · Mana ...
Bright Placements Mpumalanga, South Africa
FAGASA Level 2 or - PDP · DEAT registration · Rifle Handling · Matric · Experience in game reserves · Experience in guiding before and training field guides · Minimum experience 57 years · Ability to ...