About Siphelele Mblashwa:
Siphelele is a diligent professional with a background in event management. She has excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated history of delivering exceptional customer service to existing and new clients by leveraging extensive product knowledge and a solid understanding of business individual needs while cultivating and retaining long-lasting and loyal client relationships. She can work independently or within a team and has excellent time management skills. She is a motivated, dedicated, honest, reliable and focused individual. She further strives for success and excellence in everything she does.
Sales Assistant Rock Chic | Part Time
- Stock management.
- Stock taking.
- Shop merchandising.
- Customer assistant and sales.
Assistant Administrator (Internship) CPUT International Exchange Office | 2019 - 2019
- Customer service.
- Email correspondence.
- Compilation of exchange students names and contact details.
- Liaising with international universities.
- Event management
Logistics Assistant Coordinator EspAfrika | 2018 - 2019
- Cape Town International Jazz Festival: Organising artist transport logistics.
- Overseeing daily transport co-ordination.
Assistant Event Coordinator Red Hot Events | 2016 - 2018
- Assisting in developing and scheduling event staff in accordance with specification; oversees assigned staff or operations. Attended events to assist with the facilitation of operations and responds to emergencies, problems, etc.
- Ensured assigned aspects of events are implemented and controlled according to plans.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Obtained in 2022 | Advanced Diploma in Event Management
- Advanced Event Marketing
- Advanced Event Management
- Risk Event Management
- Event Business Protocol and Etiquette
- Research Methodology and Project
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Obtained in 2019 | National Diploma in Event Management
- Event Theory
- Event Practice
- Event Marketing
- Event Communication
- Information and Technology
- Project Management
- Event Tourism Guidance
- Event and Financial Business Practice
Hout Bay High School Class of 2015 | Matric
- Top achiever in Business Studies
- The most consistent hard worker in Tourism
- The mist improved student in isiXhosa
Professionals in the same Customer Service / Support sector as Siphelele Mblashwa
Professionals from different sectors near Cape Town, City of Cape Town
Other users who are called Siphelele
Jobs near Cape Town, City of Cape Town
Found in: beBee Professionals ZA - 3 days agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals Cape Town, South Africa Illustration Services Freelance
BeBee Professionals is looking for an experienced Editorial Cartoonist to join our team in Cape Town. · The successful candidate will be responsible for creating original and engaging cartoons for our ...
Medley Recruitment Cape Town, South Africa R150,000 - R300,000 per year
You will play a vital role in our healthcare team, providing essential care and support to patients under the supervision of Registered Nurses and Doctors. · Your primary duties will include:Recordin ...
NTT Cape Town, South Africa Job Type Full time
Key Roles and Responsibilities: · Manage and grow relationships to drive land, expansion and renewals across all solutions within assigned accounts in segment 3. · Pursue leads identified by aligned ...