Ramatsimele Eugynua Hlahla
Financial Administrator - Creditors Clerk
About Ramatsimele Eugynua Hlahla:
Extensive knowledge of accounting and management princibles and accounts payable procedures. Ensure effective and efficient execution of accounts payable functions through payments and reconciliations. Manage the payments cycle and meet deadlines, monitoring payments and expenditures, and adhering to finacial policies. Compiling, analysing, and reporting funancial information to management. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency with computers' skills, strong planning and problem solving skills.
Creditors Clerk - Carrus Group
- Managing the efficient and accurate processing of invoices and insure invoices are properly authorized in accordance with level of authority.
- Ensure all tax invoices are valid tax invoices and comply with SARS requirements.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transaxtions.
- Prepare cash forecasts weekly, to ensure that there is enough cash for payments.
- Manage the processing of payments by importing payments batches in the bank and do first release and ensure final release is done by authorized person
- Verifying bank transactions by doing bank reconciliation daily.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management.
- National Diploma in Financial Information Systems with Tswane University of Technology
- N6 Certificate in Financial Management with Germiston Technical College
- STD 10 ( Matric Certificate) at Leolo High School
Professionals who compete with Ramatsimele Eugynua
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Ramatsimele Eugynua Hlahla
Professionals from different sectors near South Africa, West Coast District Municipality
Other users who are called Ramatsimele Eugynua
Jobs near South Africa, West Coast District Municipality
Trade On SA Vredendal, South Africa
Exciting Opportunity for a Senior Restaurant Manager to Join our Dynamic Company and work within SA's No. 1 Fast Food brand · Key Responsibilities: · Achieve High Standards within the restaurant by en ...
First Degree Recruitment Vredendal, South Africa Full time
Parts Sales Executive · We have a vacancy for a Vehicle Parts Sales consultant with vehicle dealership in Vredendal · Duties and responsibilities: Assisting walk-in clients and telephonic inquiries re ...
2 months agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals South Africa Writing Research & Fact Checking Freelance R1,000 - R1,500 budget
Compile a leadership project where I will do a report on the understanding of how to be a leader both in a secular and I a church context. The focus must be on types of leadership. · I need this servi ...