About Nnini Mphuthi:
Industrial engineer with good analytical skills and sound experience in manufacturing. I am able to apply basic industrial engineering tools to create and improve processes from the beginning until they are sustainable solutions
Allbro (Pty) Ltd,
Junior Industrial engineer (02/2018)-(06/2022)
- Scheduling and monitoring daily production to recommend reduced lead times to the sales department.
- Compile and analyze production reports to measure department performance and identify problems that contribute to poor performance.
- Hold weekly feedback meetings with the assembly staff regarding performance and discuss countermeasures which increased employee involvement and improved moral.
- Lead continuous improvement projects that would help eliminate root causes of problems in the manufacturing process identified in the production reports.
- Increased and manufacturing efficiency by developing and ensuring adherence to new standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Perform time and motion studies for assembly processes.
- Perform line balancing to reduce production wastes.
- Observe and improve the assembly processes and document assembly work instructions.
- Train the assembly staff using assembly instructions on new and revised assembly process to improve and maintain product quality.
- Developed and implemented an assembly schedule that increased productivity.
- Implemented 5S throughout the manufacturing departments.
Basic operator (01/2016)-(02/2017)
- Assisting the technical operator run an automated high speed production line.
- Understating the production floor from the operator’s perspective to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions.
- Designed and implemented a 5S storage cabinet for an organized production line that improved operator efficiency.
Data collector (06/2017)-(11/2017)
- Perform time and motion studies on merchandiser while they unpacking and packing stock into a shelves then submit the data for analysis.
BSC Industrial Engineering, (December 2020)
University of Witwatersrand (Wits)
Professionals in the same Manufacturing / Mechanical sector as Nnini Mphuthi
Professionals from different sectors near Katlehong, Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
Jobs near Katlehong, Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
Objective Personnel Germiston, South Africa
Duties and Requirements: · Matric · Valid Front-End Loader License · Forklift License (added advantage) · Minimum of 5 years working experience in a mining environment operating heavy moving machiner ...
Dynexity Johannesburg, South Africa
5+ years experience in a Sales role. Managerial is preferable. · A Diploma or degree in Sales / Marketing / Business · Own a reliable vehicle required to conduct sales calls · Has experience in the in ...
DBSA Midrand, South Africa
The Snr Deal Originator is responsible for formulating and executing the strategic objectives of the business in collaboration with the Head Client Coverage whilst being accountable for deal originati ...