HUMAN RECOURCE ADMININISTRATOR
About natasha bacchus:
I am a very professional, dedicated, hardworking and motivated person, who sets and achieves high standards and goals in every aspect of my life. I am extremely dependable and personable. I am a team player with leadership qualities and I take charge and use my initiative.
- Assisting clients with their current work related problems
-assisting with new legislations
-advising on if conflict is feasible to take to CCMA
-representing clients at the CCMA
- Drawing up of Job Descriptions
-getting job descriptions drawn up for clients to use in the workplace
- Attending CCMA meetings on behalf of clients or accompanying them
-advising whether the issue at hand was feasible to attend CCMA
-assisting with the filling out of the LRA for (referring a dispute ccma), as well as submitting it.
-compiling of documentation needed for arbitration.
- Drawing up of Company code of conduct
-ensuring that a code of conduct is drawn up to suit the companies needs and wants.
- General Office Duties
-typing and filing minutes of meetings
-client follow ups
- Drawing up of Contracts
-drawing up of fixed term contracts, temporary contracts and permanent.
- Team Building
-arranging events – team building
- Skills development in the workplace
-entails all the training that is needed within the company and ensuring that it gets completed in the arranged time frame, as well as venues have been booked for training that needs to be done.
-ensuring all crane and forklift licenses are always up to date.
-drawing up of the TNA (Training needs analysis)
-Placing all the information from the TNA onto the WSP (worker’s skills plan)
-Ensuring all the information from the TNA and the WSP gets put onto the Merseta website and submitted.
- Working on Pastel payroll
-putting in of hours
-checking of overtime
-getting all hours and overtime printed and signed off by line managers before payments are processed.
-printing of pay-slips.
- Scanning and capturing of employee documents
-All personal documentation such as proof of banking details, proof of address, ID, and license documentation,
- Compiling of job descriptions and having them signed off.
-ensuring all personal documentation of each new employee is put onto the system.
-making sure that employees understand their job descriptions and have signed off.
- Basic administration duties, phoning, filing, taking messages and emailing
- Doing induction training for all new employees
-ensuring that all starting documentation has been completed and signed.
- Preparation of pays lips and issuing of pay slips
- Preparation of employee contracts
-Drawing up of contracts (temp,fixed and permanent.)
- Assisting with disciplinary in the workplace.
-drawing up of warnings in accordance with the company’s code of conduct and ensuring of capturing and tracking of all earnings.
-taking minuets in any disciplinary process withheld within the company.
-chairing of disciplinary hearings
- Conducting worker’s performance meeting with all new staff, every month.
- Ensuring all staff criteria worked hand in hand with the MEIBC
-employees where working the correct number of hours
-ensuring employees received the correct amount of hourly rate.
-ensuring all warehouse employees are on the MEIBC provident fund.
-Liaising with the unions (any short time or changes that occur.
- All HR administrative duties(Filing, emails, phone calls, following up, day to day tasks given by management.
- Organising and submitting of training for twenty one stores all over south Africa (assisting with TNA and WSP within the company, for each store, as well as the Submissions of the Setas online.
- Assisting with the gathering of all companies information and the completing of gathering sheets for B-BBEE
- Running of equity meetings, arranging and planning of all quarterly meetings for various companies we work with.
- Capturing of leave documents and monitoring employee sick, family, annual as well as absenteeism within the company.
- Ensuring all personal documents are all scanned in for each company we work with.
- Assisting with writing up of policies for companies that we work with.
- Writing up and conducting of all disciplinary hearings when the time arises.
- Drawing up of all HR documentation from contracts, restraints of trades, popi contract clause documents, popi consent forms, company information documents, offers of employment ect
- Any other tasks related to the needs of the companies we work with.
North West University, Gauteng, RSA
Bcom Industrial Psychology and Labour Relations Management
Professionals who compete with natasha
Professionals in the same Human Resources sector as natasha bacchus
Professionals from different sectors near Melkbosstrand, City of Cape Town
Other users who are called natasha
Jobs near Melkbosstrand, City of Cape Town
Gap Consulting Cape Town, South Africa R300,000 - R500,000 per year
Minimum RequirementsMinimum 3 Years Experience in a similar role with a proven Track Record · Must be able to handle an average of 45 New units per month · Must be able to perform against Targets · Ma ...
Objective Personnel Cape Town, South Africa
Qualification · Matric · Electrical trade or mechatronics, or electrical engineering · Requirements: · PLC experience essential · VFD experience · Drivers licence · Delta products experience beneficia ...
Mediclinic Vergelegen Cape Town, South Africa
Physician (Nephrologist) · Western Cape · THE RIGHT ADDRESS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE · Mediclinic Southern Africa is always looking to offer exciting private practice opportunities to specialists and doc ...