About mcebisi yelani:
Dear Recruit manager
I am interested in the Production Manager position as advertised in the 'abcwebsite.com' by your organization. The requirements closely match my educational background and past experience. Hereby, I have enclosed my resume to provide detailed information on my qualifications and skills for your review.
Throughout my past professional career, I have undertaken various important responsibilities with utmost sincerity. I have conducted market analysis of services and products, prepared the analysis reports, coordinated with the research data product team in order to ensure that the data collected are up to date and managed the product lead communications. I acquired the following skills after completing my qualification in advance diploma in Business and Finance from University of the western cape.
Sound knowledge of online media advertising.
Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Ability to maintain good client relationships.
Sound knowledge in the service development.
With an urge to work both independently and well, in a team; I am positioned to exceed your expectations. I would look forward to get an opportunity to meet with you to discuss my candidacy in more details. I thank you very much for your time and consideration.
- Give supportive service and information to the senior management.
- Preform administrative duties to support management with updated financial budget and monitor the progress of the running projects in various departments.
- Setting up appointments, scheduling meetings, distributing reports and managing the correspondence between the office and external bodies
- To ensure that the company policies and standard operation procedure are understood
and adhere to it.
- Identifying and applying career advancement opportunities.
- Provide training and mentorship to the staff and ensure they understand what is require to achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain administrative processes.
oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and
Complete Advance diploma in management nqf level 7 in University of the western cape.
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Management
- Business finance
- Operations management
- Project management
- Management Accounting
- Management of information systems
- Business Research and communications.
Currently study towards Postgraduate diploma in business administration nqf level 8 in university of the western cape.
- Economics for Managers
- Management Marketing
- Strategic management
- Leadership and business management
Professionals who compete with mcebisi
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as mcebisi yelani
Professionals from different sectors near Cape Town, City of Cape Town
Other users who are called mcebisi
Jobs near Cape Town, City of Cape Town
OneCart Pty (Ltd) Constantia, South Africa
WE'RE HIRING · Join the teamOneCart is looking for passionate individuals to join and work in SA's leading retail stores. · OPEN POSITIONS: · SHOPPERS · Perm positions are available for shoppers. You ...
LetsLink Recruitment Cape Town, South Africa Full time
LetsLink Medical Recruitment Agency is assisting a private hospital based in Cape Town to employ a Registered Nurse Cardiac ICU Qualified (Critical Care) · The candidate must be registered with SANC a ...
The Joblink Cape Town, South Africa
Contact person for this position: · Ronel Bakker · Job overview · My client in the Events industry is looking for a full-time Sales Administrator to join their operations team, based at a leading Even ...