Mbuso started his sales-driven career in 2005- very strong sales profile and he has always worked towards sales targets that he exceeded
He has won several Awards for “Sales person “of the month at Toyota
- He is a far above average communicator, efficient in English, Afrikaans as well as all African languages– which is a rare skill and a huge advantage in Sales and a client centric role.
- Mbuso’s exceptional strength and talent is his interpersonal skills, being highly people-driven, vibrant and ability to relate to people very well telephonically and face-to-face.
- He is a person to be highly professional, offers strong business -acumen and offers highly developed customer care skills.
- The above strengths lead to success in his Sales roles
- His proven track record of Sales shows the ability to be very driven, generating own leads and strong business development in very competitive and tough markets.
- Mbuso has predominantly earned commission based earnings, which also assures his self-motivated nature, to take ownership and ensure a good income monthly.
- He is determined to exceed targets, take initiative and ensures closing of sales
- Computer literacy good
- The candidate excels in his current role, in Sales of vehicles, but as an estimator of cost and pricing to ensure profitability of the vehicle.
- He has the responsibility to analyses all cost of all mechanical and other components to be replaced, sourced, negotiate the best possible price to maximize profit
- Mbuso therefore has good knowledge and expertise of all Parts across brands of motor vehicles
- He has above average expertise in pricing and his competitors
- At the Toyota branch, he is one of two only skilled Sales consultants to estimate cost of all parts
Reason for leaving: Headhunted by Skills Excellence for better challenging opportunity at WAG
Employer: Mc Carthy Toyota -Gezina branch
Title: Sales Consultant / Estimator
Used vehicles divisions- Automark
Period: August 2010 to present
Description of Duties
- Sales of all Toyota Brands
- Trade-ins of all brands of passenger vehicles
- Valuation of parts and accessories
- Cost versus profit (expenditure on parts)
- Cost estimation of automotive parts to replace
- Ensure profit percentage
- Building and maintaining customer database by calling prospective customers
- Daily, follow-up existing customers as per the company’s schedule.
Promoting and selling vehicle units to meet sales target
Last school attended: Rabboni Christian Highschool
Period: 2000 Model C school
Qualification: Grade 12
- Afrikaans, English, Mercantile Law, Mathematical Literacy, Business Economics, Accounting, Economics
Further Education/ Courses:
Course: Cost and Management Diploma
Due to financial constraints, did not complete