About Martinette Kotze':
Highly accomplished and drivenculinary professional, a perfectionist with 15+ years of diverse experience as an executive chef in various resorts and fivestar restaurants. Demonstrated ability to develop and leadstrong culinary teams with a track record of streamlining operations and delivering the highest levels of food quality and hospitality.
• Inventive finesse and genuine passion for food cookery andpresentation
• Broad knowledge regarding various cuisines of the world
• Strong business sense and expertise in budgeting
Excellent Marketing and Sales Expertise.
Strong Management and HR candidate with Hr Backround andStaff or Student Training Backround I love to learn new Chefs.
– Recipe Development – Kitchen Operations – Cost Control
– Quantity Conversions – Quality Assurance – Inventory Check
– HCCP Compliance – Financial Planning – MenuRecommendation and Planning.
– Sanitation Maintenance – Material Procurement – BeverageSelection
Budget control and planning.
Staff Management of up to 100
Manage food and beverage
Stock control system and Stock controlling.
• Inventing, testing, modifying and launching new dishesaccording to local taste
• Implementing high quality hygiene and sanitation standards inthe working and serving kitchens
• Constant mentoring and training of newly hired and on the jobchefs
• Coordinating with all work stations to ensure timely deliveriesof freshly done orders
• Menu setting and updating
• Budget management • Team leading • Outdoor catering
A la Carte cheffing
Plated menus cheffing
Events,functions and Wedding Banquet catering
Sports Group menu design and catering
Tour Groups different cultures and food..Menu to their needsdesigned, trained and implemented with a budget per head.
Executive Private chef
Quotes on events and functions
Marketing and Advertising (Sales)
4 –Year Executive Chef Diploma, Boland Colledge Paarl – with severaldistinctions – (Hotel and event
Hotel and event Management incl, silverware course, wine course,
Leadership and Management Course-Kroonstad
Sales and Marketing Course(prospecting clients into Clients.)
2006-2009 Best National Sales and Marketing and Turnover of 109%
High School: Grade 12 Matric with university exemption
Subjects – Higher grade : Afrikaans , English , Science , Computer Science ,Mathematics, Biology (included in Chef Diploma.)
INFORMAL EDUCATION (Short courses)
Successfully completed the following courses:
Semper Booking system
Offshore Survival Certificate PROTEL PMS system
First Aid level 1 - and 2 2014
Labour relations and labour law course.
Elementary fire fighting course – 2014
Managing difficult employees – conflict management N5
Lotus, Power Pivots with SQL queries as well, Push BI, SharePoint, PowerPoint,
Social media and online Marketing short course.
Professionals in the same Restaurants / Food Service sector as Martinette Kotze'
Professionals from different sectors near Jeffreys Bay Lifestyle Estate, Sarah Baartman District Municipality
Jobs near Jeffreys Bay Lifestyle Estate, Sarah Baartman District Municipality
Headhunters Hankey, South Africa
Requirements:Financial Qualification CA(SA) advantageous. · 5-10 years work experience. · Capable of managing multiple tasks. · Excellent communication and negotiation skills. · Strategic thinker. · S ...
Profile Personnel Jeffreys Bay, South Africa Part time R200,000 - R400,000 per year
The candidate must possess a thorough understanding of various types of tiles, including their installation processes and maintenance requirements. · Proficiency in handling different tile materials, ...
Staff Solutions Recruitment Humansdorp, South Africa R300,000 - R500,000 per year
Job Description: The incumbent will manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules/requirements. · Ensuring material specifications meet quality standar ...