This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am 38 year old mature, hard working and dedicated individual with a Bachelor of social science degree in Industrial relations and Law. I have over 11 years experience in Labour relations policies and procedures having worked as a IR/HR officer in the Motor industry.
I have completed a Bachelor of social science degree in Industrial relations and Law
I have completed my Designated Agents Part 1 and Part 2 Exams so I could become an Inspector.
I have completed courses in Negotiation, disciplinary hearings and conflict resolution.
- I am experienced in Talent acquisition and placement.
- Sage Payroll and ESS
- Time and wage schedules
- Leave and bonus schedules
- Submissions for provident fund and compulsory deductions.
- Trade unions meetings and communication
- Disciplinary enquiries and hearings.
- Job grading
- Training on Online returns.