About Lindiwe Magagula:
An aspiring and goal-oriented HR professional with a bright educational background who has the ability to professionally handle HR work with thorough understanding of the importance of external and internal communication protocols. Proficient in comprehending and analysing information derived from human resource documents. Committed and adaptable who consistently maintains a high standard of professionalism. Willing to move further in gaining new skills and improving those learned.
HR Coordinator – SPECPHARM HOLDINGS
June 2021- to date
- Filing and maintaining documents
- Typing, copying and scanning
- Handling and directing incoming calls
- Support the daily operations of HR team
- Assist in preparing CCMA cases
- Assist with grievance and disciplinary issues
- Assist employees with HR related queries and requests
- Give input on appropriate interventions to improve employee relations
- Assisting HR with the process of recruitment , including vetting candidates, schedule interviews and issuing employment contracts.
- Provide feedbackto job candidates regarding hiring process
- Administer and process new hire paperwork
- Ensure that all documentation are processed in line with recruitment processes
- Provide administrative assistance to EE committee
- Assist in EE plan
- Assist in EE report
- Maintain all EE records
- Assist with payroll processes
- Provides payroll informatiomn by collecting overtime sheets and shift records
- Prints and distributes payslips
- Supporting HR-related training programs
- Project manage training programs and ensure that learners submit according to agreed time lines.
- Continuosly learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management - 2021
BTech Human Resources Management - 2016
Diploma Human Resources Management - 2015
Professionals who compete with Lindiwe
Professionals in the same Human Resources sector as Lindiwe Magagula
Professionals from different sectors near Pretoria East, City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Lindiwe
Jobs near Pretoria East, City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality
Stonebridge HR Solutions Pretoria North, South Africa
We are looking for a highly skilled and experience Security Manager for a company within the Hospitality industry that is based in the Northern Pretoria area, to lead and manage all aspects regarding ...
C3 Resources Centurion, South Africa R500,000 - R800,000 per year
Job Title: Senior Control and Instrumentation Engineer · Education Level: Applicable degree from a recognised institution · Location: Centurion, South Africa · Experience: 15+ years experience in the ...
Fempower Midrand, South Africa
Position: Civil Engineer - PR Eng. · EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: · Degree in Civil Engineering. · Must be registered as a Professional Engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA). · Exper ...