About Lethabo _Madia:
I’m a third year student from the University of Limpopo currently studying LLB known as Bachelor of Laws. I’m a Law student with a wide range of interest and knowledge in all field of Law including Commercial development which is why I’m so determined in becoming a Commercial Lawyer or a Corporate Lawyer and also other aspects in the Criminal field. Hardworking as I am, I’m determined in making the best out of every opportunity I get in life which is why I’m determined in learning from people who have grown in this field and gotten to places with it. i am currently seeking for article clerkship and apart from that I’m goal driven into making the best out of my legal journey!
-Being a Mentor in the UL CAE Mentorship Programme In 2021 BSSP
-Was employed as a school assistant by the Department of Education for 6months (2021)
-Currently a Senior mentor under faculty of Law 2022, in the CAE Mentorship BSSP
• Able to work with different legal problems.
• Skilled to make proper use of knowledge and information.
• Interpersonal skills developed through work experience.
• Successful working in a team environment, as well as independently.
• The ability to work across a broad range of roles.
• Able to communicate effectively and listen attentively.
• I can manage workload, be organised at a times and meet deadlines.
• Ability to conduct research.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines.
• Able to evaluate complex problems, develop alternatives and consider their impact on the organisation.
*Accumulated my National Senior Certificate in 2019 at phusela High School
*Enrolled for my LLB at the University of Limpopo 2020
*Currently doing my third year and will be completing my degree by 2023 December
Professionals who compete with Lethabo
Professionals in the same Legal sector as Lethabo _Madia
Professionals from different sectors near Johannesburg, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Lethabo
Jobs near Johannesburg, City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Found in: Executive Placements ZA C2 - 15 hours ago
Prostaff Holdings Johannesburg, South Africa
Minimum requirements for the role: · Minimum Matric is essential. · 3 Years experience in a similar role. · A solid understanding of Project Administration is essential. · Computer literacy with good ...
Network Recruitment Johannesburg, South Africa R400,000 - R600,000 per year
Duties:Requirements gathering · Documenting and mapping functional and business requirements · Progress tracking · Data (financial and non-financial) interpretation · Presenting findings to stakeholde ...
Mednurse Johannesburg, South Africa Full time
Private Hospital is seeking a STRONG Unit Manager with a MINIMUM of 5 years Unit Manager Experience. · 30+ bed unit with a mix of Orthopaedic & Neurological patients · Contactable references are a MUS ...