About Junior Matlakala:
Ever since I complete my degree in industrial engineering from Vaal University of Technology, I have been looking for an appropriate position to apply my skills and expertise in a real time environment. My demonstrated knowledge of Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering principles and techniques coupled with excellent Logistics, planning, organizational, and analytical skills make me an ideal candidate for this position. Good communication and interpersonal skills Strong team player with the ability to work under pressure, Critical thinking and analytical skills, Time management and problem solving skills, Report writing and presentation skills, Project management skills, Computer proficiency.
Furthermore, I am a good problem solver, which is my main asset, and able to apply statistical methods to optimize processes and standards in order to maximize efficiency, I can use a number of tools and equipment to manage appropriate productivity.
I have a 6 years’ experience with automotive Industry, I believe that my expertise will benefits the company.
I am very interested in this position and would like to discuss it in more detail with you. I may be contacted on the telephone number given in this cover letter.
Thank you for considering my application.
- Expedite critical parts with parts control to maintain line side stock accuracy
- Leasing with production and material handling area on any line side
- Inventory counts and verification
- Maintain MRP/ERP systems for material planning department
- Managing and negotiating the obsolescence cost with suppliers
- Maintain MRP parameters such as SNP’s, lead-time, safety stock etc.
- Ensuring the availability of parts to production line at all times
- Report all possible material shortages well in advance
- Expedite and negotiate with suppliers to ensure availability of materials
- Prioritize critical material shortage by utilization of MRP/ERP system
- Maintain administrative systems, administrative tasks, weekly and daily reports
- Requisitions and maintains inventory of materials to meet production demands
- Creating purchase requisition and processing purchase orders
- Continues Improvement- improve products, services or processes
BTech Industrial Engineering
Professionals in the same Manufacturing / Mechanical sector as Junior Matlakala
Professionals from different sectors near Pretoria, City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality
Other users who are called Junior
Jobs near Pretoria, City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality
IT Ridge Technologies Pretoria, South Africa Full time
The purpose of this role is to assist the Investment Analyst in providing extensive reporting, monitoring and analysis of the investment portfolios of the Corporation and the establishment and upkeep ...
IntelliStaff Pretoria, South Africa
Qualifications and Requirements · Open to work weekends and extra time occasionally · Qualified Pharmacist · Responsibilities · Interpret, implement, and coordinate systems, processes, policies and pr ...
Nedbank Pretoria, South Africa
Requisition Details and Talent Acquisition Consultant contact · Req: 123363 Boichoko Lekuku · Job Family · Req: 123363 Boichoko Lekuku · Job Family · Sales and Service · Career Stream · Sales Leadersh ...