This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I currently have 15 years experience as a Project Engineer focusing on Mechanical and Technical aspects including Product Management, Manufacturing and Installations - Large Scale Craft Projects in Kenya, Seychelles, Mozambique, Cape Town etc.
I enjoy research and new product design and development to compete with the ever changing times. I am the link between client and company - focus on client satisfaction and before, during and after project deadline.
I am currently seeking new job opportunities to grow and to broaden my current knowledge (also a bit more financial security).
I did complete my qualification in Project Management at University of Pretoria in 2013 and Master Craft Distilling Certificate in 2019.
During 2002 - 2004 I completed my Mechanical and Fitter / Turner Apprenticeship at Centurion College (MerSETA), and also Solidworks, Mastercam and Designing in 2003 (Mecad Systems Pty).
I have extensive knowledge in the following areas as I have been employed in these positions the past 15 years:
- Project Mechanical Engineer (2017 - Current)
- Project Manager / Mechanical Designer (Jan 2015 - Dec 2016)
- Project and Procurement Manager, CAD Designer (Jan 2013 - Dec 2014)
- General Manager, CNC Programmer, Quality Inspector, Production Manager (Jan 2011 - Dec 2012)
- HVAC General Manager, HVAC Project Manager (Jan 2010 - Dec 2010)
- Mechanical Apprentice, CNC Milling, Programming (Jan 2002 - Dec 2009)