This professional is in active search of jobs
A highly trained and experienced chemical scientist with a Ph.D/D.Tech in Chemistry, M.Tech in Chemistry, B.Tech in Chemistry, and B.Sc in Biological Sciences and Chemistry. Over 15 years of working experience in chemistry laboratories with expertise in water and wastewater treatment, organic synthesis, fabrication of nanoparticles, use of wet chemistry methods (gravimetric, Kjeldahl analysis, etc), method development and validation, LIMS administration, and analytical instrumentation (GC-MS, HPLC, IR, NMR, UV-vis, ICP, AAS, XRD, XRF, XPS, etc). Has excellent knowledge of biological sciences and techniques. Strong focus on precision, ability to perform routine tasks, paying attention to detail (meticulous), results-driven, mathematics and statistics, delivering on time, quality expectations with excellent leadership, and good communication skills (scientific/technical oral or written). Published 3 peer-reviewed articles in reputable journals and presented them at numerous national and international science/engineering conferences. Enthusiastic and willing to support and mentor others. Has excellent computer and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) skills.
- Ph.D/D.Tech: Chemistry (2015-2020),
- M.Tech: Chemistry (2012-2014),
- B.Tech: Chemistry (2009-2011)
- B.Sc: Biological Sciences and Chemistry (1996-1999)
- Chemistry Research Associate (Water & wastewater treatment); Vaal University of Technology: March 2015-December 2020.
- Laboratory Technician; Vaal University of Technology: April 2008-February 2015.
- Laboratory Scientist; Morton Jaffray Water Treatment Plant (Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe): April 2002-December 2007.
- Biology/Chemistry Teacher; Monte Casino Girls’ School (Macheke, Zimbabwe): January 2000-March 2002.
What kind of projects is Albert Kupeta looking for?
I am interested in working in Analytical, Organic, and Medicinal Chemistry laboratories. I have vast experience in the use and troubleshooting of spectroscopic analytical instruments (GC-MS, HPLC, IR, ICP, AAS, UV-vis, SEM, TEM, BET, etc). I have experience in method development and validation. Knowledgeable in GMP, GLP, and SHE regulations and practices.